Friday, March 07, 2008

Its Friday!

Yea, it's Friday! But I'm sick! Booo! and I have to work tomorrow too! Booo! I have slowly been coming down with what I assume is a cold. Yesterday I felt pretty bad and had to work. I lathered up on Germex and Kleenex. I was just afraid my nose was gonna drip on someone while I did their hair. I know, gross, but I was lucky. I kept my snot to myself. I came home last night around 8 and crashed on the couch. I went to bed early and woke up at 1:30 a.m. wide awake. I assumed I would be able to get up and take a Claritin D and go for a run...but the more I sit here...I don't think that run is gonna happen. I haven't felt this bad in a long time.

With feeling sick, I feel blessed. I am so blessed to have a body that works for me most of the time! I am thankful that I don't have chronic pain or a terminal illness. I have my issues where I have been mad that my body didn't respond like I wanted it to, but I'd rather have my struggles any day over feeling like this all the time! I thank God that He gave me a happy, healthy, working body. Now I want it to heal, so I can get out of my house! ha! And what's up with the weather? 6 inches of snow...no, 2. Oh wait maybe none at all. I am scheduled to go to lunch for a co-worker's birthday and I really want to go, but I just may not make it! :( Ok, I'm rambling, I must go!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better! I like your new, pretty blog! My friend Allison is right...blog is such an unattractive word. But your blog is pretty. Pretty like the wind. :)

The "W" Family said...

Hey! I'm sure your new layout is super cute, my internet is just too slow to look at it all. I'll have to check it out later. We're coming in on Friday adn I think I'm going to cut all my hair off. I might chicken out before then, but we'll see. See you friday!

Jessica said...

Hey! Found you through Catherine Wilson! I'm Lyndesy's friend, Jessica! So neat you blog too! : )

Kelly said...

I'm sorry that you had the same bad news as me. I'm sorry you are having to go through this as well. It stinks.
But God has a purpose and we will both have babies soon!