Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I Don't

I've sat idly by and watched as Jenna over at Jenna's Journey has done her "I Don't" Wednesday. I've thought about participating, I've started to participate, but finally I have decided to play along. I honestly have a hard time coming up with things I Don't do...but I'll manage.

Jenna’s Journey Blog
  • I don't like a tangled mess of sheets on my bed when I get in them at night. It makes me crazy.
  • I don't like to make phone calls. I have to make myself answer my phone sometimes. Don't take it personally, its not you, its me.
  • I don't like sweet pickles. My husband's grandma makes her own and I hear they're wonderful, but I don't like 'em. I try them every year and nope, nothing has changed yet. Ditto on salmon and mushrooms.
  • I don't play games. I don't want to hop in on a game of basketball or volleyball. I am not interested in throwing a ball around the pool. I don't want to play the Wii. I'm sorry, its just not fun to me.
  • I don't like putting away laundry after its folded, or putting away the groceries. Those are just pet peeve chores that I don't particularly like!
  • I don't ever want to go back to school! I'm done with that chapter of my life (hopefully)!

2 comments:

The Allens said...

I don't like Salmon, either. I try it ALL the time. It always smells good to me and it generally looks good, so I'll try a bite and will immediately say, "I don't like salmon".

Jenna said...

Hiya! I keep meaning to leave you a comment about Julie! Thats too funny that you went to school with her! I used to work with her forever ago at the home office! What a small world!
And I'm with you on every one of your I Don't's except the games - I'm halfway with you on that one! I love to play cards and table games and Wii, but not real physical stuff like basketball etc!