Thursday, August 20, 2009

He's creeping...

I am about to be in trouble...

Don't you think? He's going to be into it all and fast at it!

Don't you just love a baby in pajamas?
I'm not tired, mom!
The reason he's so drooly? Check out those two bottom teeth.So Moms out there...when did you give your baby teething biscuits? Puffs? Anything other than baby food? Ive been reading up on it and it seems like it I should be giving him lumpier textured foods, but he acts like he doesn't like the chunkier foods. I'm sure he's just not used to it, but I wondered at what age are they ready to start mashing food.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I started lumpier food at 7 months.. and yes, he is going to be crawling in weeks! Literally, two weeks is my guess. : )

Lanning Photography said...

OH MY WORD...He is so cute and so big!!! Love these pix!

Yang Kuo said...

OH MY WORD...He is so cute and so big!!! Love these pix!




gay

pg slot said...

pg slot co login สามารถทำได้ผ่านช่องทางต่างๆ ดัง1. เว็บไซต์ของ PG Slot: ท่านสามารถเข้าสู่ระบบผ่านเว็บไซต์ของ PG Slot ได้โดยตรง โดยสามารถสมัครสมาชิกได้ฟรี