Monday, April 14, 2008

I know!

I've been a bad blogger!

Please accept my apology! It has been a crazy two weeks. My birthday came and went in a flash. I had a great 28th birthday. My husband surprised me with an Iphone two days before my actual birthday. I was very surprised. I have wanted one since Christmas but knew they were too expensive. I told Jeremy that I still wanted one back in March, knowing that there was no way it would happen. Well, he got to discussing it with his mom and together they made it happen for me!
I have to say that I love it with all of my heart. I am a gadget girl! I love how much I can do with it. The pictures are amazing. The internet access is great. The touch screen is pretty cool. The map and weather feature are right up my alley! It makes me want to go out and buy a Mac computer. Especially after having soooo much trouble with my computer lately.

I was lucky enough to get several meals for my birthday. J and I went to Herman's. We both had steaks that were really good. Jeremy's mom cooked a big meal for J and I, his dad, his sister, Kara and his brother Andrew and his girlfriend, Kara. We had fun discussing our upcoming trip to Florida in August. Jeremy was telling us our agenda for the trip. He said it included waking up at 5:30 a.m. and doing aerobics on the beach, then eating a breakfast of cereal and pop tarts, then returning to the beach for Sandcastles 101. That's as much planning as he has managed so far. We went out to lunch at work for my birthday at Catfish Hole (my mom accidentally called it Fatfish Hole the other day and I found that quite fitting). I am awaiting my family's birthday celebration. I will get to pick out the meal of my choice at my mom's house. Hopefully my sis and my nieces will be able to come up soon to celebrate it with me. My friends at church bought my a couple nice presents and a cookie cake for me. It didn't last long. I love those things!

So all in all I had a great birthday week! It really seemed to last all week long! We had a revival going on at our church that week that really kept us busy. So between a trip to Little Rock in one day, my birthday, and the revival that first week of April...we have since tried to slow down...but it hasn't really worked out that way!

Remember how I said I was gonna try to cook at home more in the coming weeks? Riiiigghhtt...about that. Let's just say I failed and I will try to do better.

No comments: