Monday, July 07, 2008

Belly Shots!

I had the big heartbeat appointment July 1. I was so scared and ready to hear that fast little heartbeat. Jeremy went with me. I had been warned by so many people that there's a chance they won't be able to hear it because I was only 10w6d. Well when she put that doppler up to my belly, bam! It was right there. Beating away. About 150 bpm the doc said. I was SO relieved. So excited and in so much disbelief! There is a living being inside me. How weird, strange, and very cool is that?
I have been taking belly shots as time goes by. By no means have I been that organized to do it every week on the same day like I wanted to. But here they are. Yes, you are looking at my bare belly, sorry for the oogy skin pics. Yes I am showing...if you know me, I am. I can hide it at work because I wear an apron all day, but at church...not so much. No denying. I feel like maybe its too early to show this much? I don't know I've never been pregnant before. What can you do? Suck it in? No, that doesn't work. So here are the shots!

4 weeks 2 days. I felt so puffy and bloated at the time. What I would give to still be able to stuff myself into those pants now.

7 weeks 4 days. I forgot which way I faced for the previous picture. oops!
9 weeks 5 days. Yes I had been working out. That's a rough picture!
10 weeks 6 days. Late picture taken after a busy night working Vacation Bible School. I think I'm bigger now that I'm almost 12 weeks. Were you girls this big this early with your babies?




7 comments:

The "W" Family said...

Look how cute you are! I don't think you look big at all but it always feels that way when the pants start getting tight. It'll be fun to see some more shots this next tri-mester when you'll really start popping out.

Anonymous said...

You look so cute, & wow..so dark. Are you laying out? Hope you are feeling good & enjoying all that goes with being P.G. Thanks for sharing the belly shots, you look great. Being P.G is such a miracle in its self, I'm so happy for you & Jeremy. Do you hope for a boy or girl or does it even matter either way? Was just wondering. Best wishes. K.Barnes= J.McCash's Mom

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness - we you are SO skinny to start with with great abs - no wonder you are showing a little. And I don't think you are big at all - I WISH I was that thin. I'm showing and nothing fits. UGH! But I'm still so happy to be pg that it doesn't matter.

Anonymous said...

I love it! I told you skinny girls show earlier. You could have been like me and gained before and during. You are the cutest prego EVER!!!

Krissi

Mary Kate said...

OMG, you look great!! I know I have two in there, but I am HUGE compared to you!! You skinny thing!
I plan on having some belly pics up this week sometime! You will feel so good about youself when you see me!!! LOL

Jen said...

Hey Adrienne! I don't know if you saw my comment on your last post...if not, I left it sometime last week. But anyway, you look great! Make sure to keep up with belly pics...you'll enjoy looking back later!
~Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Yay, I see your belly! SO cute!!!!
Love you, and see you in 1 month and 1 day!!!
Kelli